The school was founded in 1835. The school is now sited in Sawyers Hall Lane, Brentwood. The school moved to Sawyers Hall Lane in 1967 and was opened by the Duchess of Kent - Princess Margaret- in 1968. The 40th Anniversary was celebrated in 2008.
Use this comments section to discuss contact details for St Thomas of Canterbury Church of England Aided Junior School, Brentwood. All comments are moderated so may not appear immediately. Please do not post any personal information relating to yourself, or employees of St Thomas of Canterbury Church of England Aided Junior School, Brentwood as these comments will not be approved.