The Moulsham High School was built in 1938 as two separate schools, one for senior boys, and one for senior girls. The schools merged in 1972. The headteachers of the boys' school were Jock Hutchinson, Mr. Smith, Hedley Andrews Dr. C. J. Nicholls and M. Farmer. For the girls' school, headteachers were Mrs Sayers, Miss Portzi, and Mrs Golledge.
Use this comments section to discuss contact details for Moulsham High School. All comments are moderated so may not appear immediately. Please do not post any personal information relating to yourself, or employees of Moulsham High School as these comments will not be approved.